Glitter tattoo supplies needed:
1.Sself adhesive Glitter tattoo stencils with 3 layers
2.8 colors of Glitters
3. Paint on glitter tattoo brushes,
4. Glue special for glitter tattoos
5. Cleaning supplies
Steps for making glitter tattoos:
1. clean the skin for better adherence
Use alcohol swabs to remove any film of sweat. Lotion or sunblock on the skin. This can make the tattoo last longer
2. Put the glitter tattoo stencil on the skin
Peel the top 2 layers of the stencil and make sure they are flat on the skin. Rub gently onto the skin, and be careful not let the design move when rubbing. The clear film helps you guide the stencil’s skin placement.
3. Cover the blank area with glitter tattoo glue.
Then peel off the top clear film. Leave the middle black piece of stencil on the skin.
And cover the whole blank area of the left layer of stencil with the glue special for glitter tattoo.
4. Peal the stencil before the glue dries up.
This will give your tattoo a more defined and sharper edge or outline.
5. Wait for the skin glue to dry, about 5-10 seconds.
It becomes clear when it is already dry
6. Paint-on the glitters using the brush
**Dip the glitter tattoo brush on the chosen glitter color and paint-on the design. Have the color combination in mind before painting.
**Dip the same brush on the next chosen color. Shake off the excess glitters before dipping to avoid color mixing. Sweep the glitters from the outside going in.
7. Use the sweeper brush to sweep the excess glitter into the design. Then brush off the extra glitters.
The bigger glitter tattoo brush. This will ensure that the whole design is covered with glitters.
The paint-on technique gives you more control in glitter placement. This brings out the artist in you. This glitters could be used on many stuff include glass, steel, human skin and even books and pictures. It’s really fun to DIY some cute design glitter tattoo stencils and make them glitter. Start creating Amazing glitter tattoos now.